Hi! I’m Adriana!
I live in the Pacific Northwest with my husband, our two dogs, and whichever DIY project we’re attempting that month. We live inside the city but have high hopes to one day move past city limits on a few acres in the ‘forever house’.
This site has a mix of recipes and focuses. There are vegan recipes, vegan-keto recipes, components/ingredients, cocktails, and vegan baking recipes. I know, pick a lane! Our household is a flexitarian household– there’s no other way to classify it. We eat a variety of foods that fall within an even wider variety of classifications.
We’re here for flavor, easy processes, and finding the next recipe you love some much it just might become part of your regular rotation in your own home.
PS~ It was actually honey that led me away from a strict vegan diet! You’ll find 99% of the recipes on this site are vegan friendly, with the exception of honey. Maple syrup is a great substitution for honey if you personally avoid it.
You can usually find me in the kitchen, drinking coffee and reorganizing the dishwasher to pack in as many of the never-ending dirty dishes as humanly possible 🙂
10 things you didn’t know about me:
- I spent time working in women’s fashion as the store manager of BCBG!
- My husband and I eloped!
- I’ve done a triathlon.
- I’ve been scuba diving all the way to 106 feet deep.
- We’ve hosted over 350 people in our home on Airbnb.
- I worked on a boat for 4 years doing snorkeling, whale watching, and fishing tours.
- I ate processed food (so many Tostinos) until I became vegan in my early twenties and learned how to cook.
- I’ve eaten at the James Beard House.
- I’m a triple Virgo aka analytical mastermind. Yes, sometimes it hurts.
- My husband and I purchased a fixer-upper. Insanity ensued.