It’s pumpkin spice season! Here’s how to make a homemade pumpkin spice latte while in your PJs at home in your kitchen! It’s just as good as the coffee shop drive-thru and costs far less.
- 1/2 cup milk (regular or any plant-based milk!)
- 1 cup coffee or 2 shots of espresso
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Combine all ingredients together in a small pot over low heat.
- Stir occasionally for 3-5 minutes until the brown sugar has dissolved and the mixture is simmering.
- Use a milk frother to foam the latte while in the pot.
- Pour into your favorite mug and top with whipped cream or more pumpkin pie spice!
A handheld milk frother is less than $20 at you local big box store or available on Amazon and well worth it for homemade lattes and coffees!
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 44
- Sugar: 10.6g
- Sodium: 103mg
- Fat: 1.8g
- Saturated Fat: .2g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 14.7g
- Fiber: 1.6g
- Protein: 1.7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte