Here’s a recipe for how to make parsley tea with either fresh or dried parsley. Parsley tea is an herbal tea that’s easy to make and offers many benefits.
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley OR 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 1 cup hot water
- lemon juice or slices (optional)
- sweetener of choice (optional)
- Measure dried or fresh chopped parsley and add to a tea ball or fine sieve.
- Add hot water to fill your tea mug and steep for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove the parsley and add flavorings as you see fit, lemon or honey/maple syrup are common tea additions!
- Adjust as needed, add more parsley for a stronger flavor and reduce the amount used for a milder flavor.
You can also chill this in the refrigerator to make iced parsley tea!
Keywords: parsley tea recipe, parsley tea benefits