Cucumber juice is a cooling and refreshing veggie juice you can easily make in a blender, juicer, or bullet blender! This recipe for cucumber juice comes together in less than 5 minutes and makes 2 servings of cuke juice!
- 1 cucumber
- 1 cup water
- 2 limes, zested and juiced
- Wash the cucumber and the limes. Chop off the ends of the cucumber and cut the cucumber into 3-4″ sections. Add to blender. You can peel the cucumber if you like, but the cucumber skin increases the vitamin and mineral content, so we leave it on! (It also makes this juice a nice green color!)
- Zest the lime, then juice the lime adding both the lime juice and zest to your blender.
- Pour 1 cup water into your blender and blend for 30-60 seconds until no large chunks remain.
- Pour through a nut milk bag, clean dish towel, or cheesecloth to strain for a silky smooth cucumber juice. You can pour through a mesh strainer for a ‘pulpy’ cucumber juice.
- This recipe makes 1.5- 2 cups of cucumber juice, depending on the size you purchase– enough for 2 medium glasses or 1 large serving.
If you keep your limes, cucumbers, and water in the fridge your cucumber juice will be nice and cold to drink.
You can add a few leaves of basil or mint to change the flavor. You can also swap out the lime for lemon.
This will keep in the fridge for 24 hours, but fresh juices are best consumed as soon as possible, within an hour of making.
- Serving Size: 3/4 cup
- Calories: 34
- Sugar: 3.3
- Sodium: 8.6
- Fat: .2
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 9.2
- Fiber: .9
- Protein: 1.2
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: Cucumber Juice