Cilantro juice is a delicious, easy 3 ingredient green juice. Also, it’s a cilantro detox juice that doesn’t require a juicer- make it right in your blender, and cheers to good health!
- 1 big bunch of cilantro, 2-3 cups chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (3–4 juicy lemons)
- 2 1/2 cups cold water
- 1–3 tablespoon honey or maple syrup, or other liquid sweetener (to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Wash and roughly chop the cilantro, cutting off the bottom 1-2″ of stems.
- Squeeze the lemons into the blender cup.
- Add the cold water, salt, and sweetener to the blender cup and blend for 1 minute.
- Pour through a sieve or nutmilk bag to strain any pulp and serve.
You don’t need to pour through a sieve if you would like a pulpy consistency.
Alternatively, you could use a juicer for the cilantro and lemon juice. Then stir a liquid sweetener into your juice.
This will last 2 days in the fridge, but it’s best if consumed the day you make it.
Nutrition information reflects 1/4 teaspoon salt & 1 tablespoon honey.
Keywords: Cilantro Juice, Cilantro Detox Juice