Dare I say this green juice actually tastes good? This cilantro lemonade is so great I dare you to try it! Also, it’s a green lemonade recipe doesn’t require a juicer- make it right in your blender and cheers to good health!
- 1 big bunch cilantro, 3 cups chopped (if smaller bunches, use 2!)
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice (3–4 juicy lemons)
- 2 1/2 cup water
- 1–3 tablespoon honey or maple syrup (to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Wash and roughly chop the cilantro.
- Squeeze the lemons into the blender cup.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend 30-60 seconds.
- Pour through a sieve to catch any pulp and serve!
** You don’t need to pour through a sieve if you would like a pulpy consistency.
** Alternatively, you could use a juicer for the cilantro and lemon juice. However, a liquid sweetener is easier to incorporate if using a blender.
** This will last 2 days in the fridge, but it’s best if consumed the day you make it.
** Nutrition information reflects 1/4 teaspoon salt & 1 tablespoon honey.
Keywords: Elixir, Cilantro