Can we talk winning combinations? This carrot, orange, and ginger juice recipe is here to amplify your morning. Carrot orange ginger juice is well-balanced, delicious, and a nutritional powerhouse. Goodbye mimosa, hello longevity!
2 medium oranges, peeled
4 medium carrots
1“-3” fresh ginger root, peeled
- First things first, peel your oranges and separate them into segments that will easily fit into your juicer.
- Next, prepare the carrots. Chop the green tops and the tips, and either wash or peel the carrots.
- Slice the carrots into pieces that will fit into the chute of your juicer. Or, if using a blender, cut into 1″-2″ pieces for easy blending.
- Peel the ginger using the back of a spoon and cut a 1″-3″ piece to use, depending on how zippy you want this to be!
- Drop your ingredients into your juicer and enjoy your fresh orange carrot ginger juice! Cheers!
- If using a blender, place all ingredients into the blender cup and blend on high for 1-2 minutes. Pour through a nutmilk bag and slowly squeeze to separate the juice from the solids.
*I like this juice to be really cold, and I like to drink it as soon as it’s out of my juicer. Tip: toss your oranges into the refrigerator the night before you plan to make this and it’ll be cold!
*Don’t put the ginger into the juicer last. Anytime I juice ingredients that are potent and only require a small amount, I always sandwich them between other, juicer items. Example: I’d run a few pieces of orange through the juicer, then my 2″ piece of ginger, followed by more orange juice. This way you’re sure to catch all that ginger goodness v. leaving it behind in your machine!
Keywords: Carrot, Orange, Ginger, Juice, Healthy